With increasing global competition for talent and a rise in skills shortage levels, employee Retention is a more a critical factor than ever in achieving business success and a sustained competitive advantage.
The better your organisation is at retaining its employees, the less time and resources need to be spent on activities such as replacement recruitment and training and development. High Employee Retention can also improve your Employee Brand and Employee Value Proposition and can have a big impact on customer satisfaction.
We'll help you identify and diagnose your current Retention issues and work with you to plan, design and create programs and initiatives to engage and retain your best employees.
Our Employee Retention consultation covers the following areas:
- Review of current absenteeism and turnover rates
- Employee satisfaction surveys
- Manager and internal stakeholder surveys
- Retention strategy assessment
- Succession planning initiatives
- Attachment and engagement activities
- Work-Life balance initiatives
- Non-financial incentives
To learn more, click here and request a call from one of our consultants.